Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 17 2010 from Cleveland

Hello, Son, I'm delighted to know you have got the money safely at Western Union!

I'm also very happy to know that Stella and Edward have received their tickets! It will also be very good news to hear that Hilda has also received her ticket.

And I am even happier to know that my Beloved Son will have a fine new room with electricity! Also a new Discman!

WOOO-HOOO for all the wonderful news!! GOD IS GOOD!

You are very welcome -- Karibu Sana -- it is my great honor as your Mum to help you in every way I possibly can. I hope to hear that Mr. Iddi is being wise and fair as usual when he assists you with your money. Is Muhammad now age 11? What Form is he in? Please tell Mr. Iddi that if God wishes, for sure I will assist Muhammad with his education after Form 4. And I will always assist my Beloved Bashir in every possible way with education, life, happiness, and peace of mind.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS MY DEAR SON BASHIR/ENTERTAINER!

Your loving and caring Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment