Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 21 2010 from Cleveland

My dear Bashir, I thank God your eyes are healing at last! Your Mum is very sad that her fine son has suffered so much with the sickness of the eyes. I pray for my dear Bashir every day, and I pray you feel and see perfectly for all the excitement of TEDxDar.

What fun that you bought some new clothes for TEDxDar! Tell your Mum all about the new clothes and I will imagine you wearing them and looking so handsome.

I think Hilda must be very busy at work, because she has not yet emailed me with the final information on my second payment to Learnit College. The final information is the exact amount I should wire, and the account to which I should wire the money (Learnit College has one account for Great Britain pounds, and a different account for Tanzanian shillings). I hope she will enjoy TEDxDar and the party, and be able to email me next week.

I pray that you have the most marvelous time of your life at TEDxDar!

Did you move into your new room yet? I'm excited to hear about it when you do.

MAY GOD BLESS MY BRILLIANT AND WONDERFUL SON BASHIR!

Your loving and devoted Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment