Friday, May 7, 2010

May 4 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Nice to read your Email & it's sad to hear that Cleveland Cavaliers faced a shock defeat. Am so sorry to my brother Douglas.

Yes, we will be hoping 'WIGAN ATHLETIC to beat CHELSEA on this coming Sunday as the last day & Game of 2010 League.

CHELSEA's Defeat will make us to sing the Endless HALLELUYA!!!!.

Mum, I would like to tell you that My DISC MAN has just got a problem today. It fell down then the holder has been broken.
It has broken a thing which holds the Cover to Close when playing. It has stopped to play because it does not play while it's wide open. But it was quiet helpful because I was used to listen to it on the way to & from College.

It was even shortening my weekends. But it was very nice & strong. I will try my best to give someone to fix it but I don't think he can make it fine.

Wao!! I like to hear about your running, that's very good Mum! because it brings about fitness to the body,
Please keep it up!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
ENTERTAINER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment