Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 11 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son, I'm so happy you are impressed and excited about TEDxDar!

It will be so easy for you to get your tickets! There is no need for you to go in advance. All you have to do is send me the information about your other three invited guests (Name, Email, and School). Then I will email the people who are in charge are TEDxDar. One of them is my rafiki, named Kathleen. I will give Kathleen all your information.

After that, I think Kathleen will contact you on email with details.

Also, you and your guests will be more than attendees, you will be "invited" attendees, which means you will get special better seats!

And don't forget there is the "After Party" to enjoy in the evening!

Your Mum is so very happy to think about her Dear Son's happiness!

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEVOTED AND WONDERFUL SON!

Your caring and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment