Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 26 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am also delighted to hear that you were impressed with my Presence at TEDxDAR & I think you will not hasitate to imform me again about another Historic Event like this.

Actually, I have taken a Picture of the Clothes I put on on that day & I will soon send it to you. But I will first send it to Douglas with 1 more picture, just because I already promissed him that I will send him My photos.

Tomorrow I will go to the Post Office to send him my Photos if GOD Wishes. Right now am looking for his Post Address which he gave Me, because I have forgotten where I kept it. But am sure that I will find it.

Mum, Did my Dad Mr.Jimmy start working? Because I remember that 1 day you told me that he was about to sart working again.

My Studies at LEARNIT College are going on well & We are about to start a MODULE number 5.
Hida has told me that she is doing everything possible to make sure that she gives you the full details of how you will pay the next Payment of My Fees.

Now am 100% Fit & My Eyes's Problem is finally Over.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment