Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 2 2010 from Cleveland

Hello, Son! How is my dear Bashir today? I am hoping and praying to hear good news about our great team Manchester United! My favorite news would be to hear that we beat Sunderland and that Chelsea lost!

I hope you were able to watch the game in spite of the unstoppable rains and muds in Dar Es Salaam.

The Cavaliers were victorious in their playoff series against the Chicago Bulls, so they they have moved on to the next round of playoffs. Now they are playing the Boston Celtics. Last night Cleveland won a great victory over Boston, 101-93. Douglas is very happy!

I'm delighted to know Professor Pete Mhunzi has already emailed you! He will be very happy to hear from you, and it will be especially great for the two of you to meet in Dar Es Salaam.

The 10k race is two weeks from today. My training is going well. This afternoon I will run a practice 10k, to check my time. I think it will take me an hour and 20 minutes to run 10k.

Your mum prays that you are staying safe and dry in Dar Es Salaam's unstoppable rains, and that you continue to have sweet dreams sleeping on your new mattress!

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON BASHIR, ENTERTAINER!
Your devoted and caring Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment