Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 18 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I never touched a lot of Money like you sent me yesterday. I swear in the name of GOD that it's the first Time to hold in my bare hands such kind of Money. I have described it as 'A DREAM COME TRUE'.

Am not that so fine today, because am sick of Eyes. My eyes are paining & they have a bit changed Colour.
Yes, I went to the College as Usuall, but inactively. Just because am hardly to see Properly.

Am about to go to the Clinic soon & have a Check up. On saturday, I went to the Indian Ocean Beach to Swim, Then at first I thought it's because of that water for being Salty. But I have been told that it's not because of that. It's just a normal Sickeness of Eyes which has been affecting a lot of people in Dar-es-Salaam. But am sure that I will be alright soon in the name of GOD. Am not like too serous, No! am even able to go to school as Usuall. Don't worry Mum, Just keep on Praying for my Quick & Soon recovery.

Today, I went to 'DAR-ES-SALAAM INTERNATIONAL ACADAMEY' to see & know the Place before saturday Comes.

I was welcomed warmly & I saw Katheleen & Other Important individuals.They said we should go there so early because there will be a lot of people.

Yes, Muhammad is 11 old & he is now in form 3. Yes, I will tell Mr.Iddi the Message.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment