Friday, May 7, 2010

May 3 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum


Am so glad to read your Email today because I didn't expect it as the Problem of an Internet Connection continues to hit Dar-es-salaam. There is only one Internet Cafe which is still functioning but it's a bit far from home. It's where I am right now. The problem is that the main Dar-es-salaam Network provider called 'TTCL' got a fault of being Burned some of their important Cables. That's according to the Speculations. But they are triying their best to bring back the situation in normal.

I have also received an Email from DOUGLAS, telling me about his Team C.Cavaliers & his job as well. Am hoping to reply him soon.

MAnchester United won by 1-0. But unfortunatel

Am sorry Mum, the internet is too slow & I promise to write you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment