Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 11 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I hope you are very fine & that Cleveland is doing well too!!!

Am so pleased to tell you that I checked in the Internet Yesterday about the most anticipated event of TEDxDAR.

I saw several names of Presenters. They are a lot of them & they seem to be the most promissing Presenters.

They have got Tangible Backgrounds of Education. But unfortunately, I tried to find out the information of how to get those Tickets you told me, but I didn't find them. Then I have decided to go there personally in order to find out When & How I can get the tickets.

Or, if you have got that information, then you can just let me know. But am really prepared to be there!!!!

Mum, Do you know When & How to get the Tickets?

Oh!! It's quiete bad to hear that my brother DOUGLAS was happy & became Sad within a short time. Am so sorry to him as Cleveland lost their game!!

As for me, am still in pain of MANCHESTER UNITED's Tittle defeat to Chelsea. Anyway, that's how Soccer is, Sometimes it gives you happiness & then it turns to Upset you 1 day. But we promise to bounce back with the strongest Squad next season & Reclaim our Trophy back to ''THE THEATRE OF DREAMS''.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
THE ENTERTAINER!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bashir...Just send your mother an e-mail with you and your friends names, emails and i will send you the invites.

    Cheers,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete