Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 23 2010 from Cleveland

Hello, Son! I'm so delighted to read your email "A Brilliant Event!" and learn about all the wonderful and exciting things you experienced at TEDxDar! I feel especially happy to know that you and Pete Mhunzi had good times together and he drove you to nearby your house! It's all really great for me to think about and I keep smiling!

I'm happy Stella was able to attend as well, and sorry that it didn't work out for Edward and Hilda. But that's why I like to say "if God wishes," because God makes all things to happen as he wishes, so I try not to worry about anything.

I have had a pleasant weekend, including watching the TEDxDar "Livestream," reading outside, running my 10k, and writing at my computer. Now I will go to sleep. In the morning, it's back to work for your Mum!

Usiku mwema!

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS MY WONDERFUL SON/ENTERTAINER!

Your proud and caring Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment