Monday, April 25, 2011

HOW WAS EASTER SUNDAY?

Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Hi Ma!

I hope you had a blessing Easter Sunday yesterday!
Happy Easter Mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wao...!! What a nice Easter Photo of yours!!!

I like it so much! Lucky enough, I was today at the Internet Cafe with my Dad & saw the Photo, but he was so much impressed with it & he liked it too.
The Photo left him with Unstoppable Smile!

Meanwhile, am feeling well, comparing to few days ago. But my Legs are paining as a result of RUNNING EXERCISES I did previous day.

I felt much better on previous day, then I decided to do exercises because I never did Exercises nor Playing Football since January, but after I did that, my CALFS of my Legs begun paining until I regreted why I had to Run as Exercise.

Then I have been taking pain Killers, but am getting reliefs. But am not worried either, because I know that it's not the same Problem or Disease which has been Troubling Me.
I know that it happens like that when you stay a long time without doing Physical Exercises.

Nevertheless, Tomorrow my Dad will go back to the Village where he stays to take the Medicines that I will take when going back to Dar-es-salaam.
My Dad says that it will Not be good at all if I go there without taking some Medicines to use in case if I get Sick there again.

My intention is to Leave on 1 MAY if God wishes!!! By 28 APRIL, My Dad will be back from Village to bring me Medicines to Carry.

Then I promise to be back again tomorrow, Especially to read your reply about my going back to DAR-ES-SALAAM!!

Let me now show my Dad the Photos we took when YOU & I met in Dar-es-salaam in 2009, including those of AUSTRALIA.

I need your Constant Prayers as usual!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment