Wednesday, May 4, 2011

THANKS MUM!!

Mon, 2 May 2011 13:51:41 +0300

Hi Ma!

I hope all is well there in Cleveland!

All is well in Blantyre, the weather is cool as the Cold Month has just began.

Thanks for the Phone Number & tomorrow we will go to collect it.

On saturady, we found all the Western Unions already closed, because they work a Half day that day.

Brother Hanif went to the Job first & decided to there after work, that’s why we found them closed.

Today there is a Holiday Called LABOUR DAY which was scheduled today instead of Yesterday being Sunday.

Thank God my conditition has now improved.

That is why I would like to personally thank you for allowing me to come here to get a Further Treatment because since I came here, my Condition has greatly improved although it’s slowly.

Then my decision to come here for Treatment was a Tremendous one.

Of course it’s a Setback because it has disturbed my Calendar at College & am a bit confused Psychologically. But all in all, it’s part of life, sometimes you get Sick & sometimes get Well.

Because it says that whatever almighty GOD planned for us in this world, we will experience it.

But we keep on asking him to Protect us always by His Strongest & Safest Hands!!

But am really Couragious & Hopeful that am moving to where I was & am very Sure that the Medicines I will Carry, almighty God will empower them & bring the Problem to Completely an End.

Tomorrow evening I will be heading to Dar-es-salaam, hopefully on Thurday I will be in Class to go ahead with my Studies as usual if God wishes.

Once again, my Condition is not as the same as before I came here!!

I might come again to tell you that I have collected the Money!

But incase I fail to do that, then do not worry because I will write you again soon after my arrival in Dar-es-salaam.

I just need your best wishes of my Journey to be Convinient & Confortable!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!!

AM YOUR SON,

BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment