Saturday, May 14, 2011

THANKS FOR YOUR LONG EMAIL!

date Thu, May 12, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Hi Ma!

As usual, it's good to read an e-mail from you.
Yeah! thank almighty God there are some reliefs on my Body although instantly,
but my condition is in progress. Thanks so much Mum for your constant Prayers & I say that I still need them.

I have been going to the College since Tuesday & begun my Class.

I decided to Restart my Class because my friends left me too behind & they were given the assignment to do which they have already submmitted. Then I had to restart. I was even adviced about that by my friend EDWARD.

I have discussed with Hilda about it & she said it's okay.

As for the $200 balance of my Room, you will send it after you send my Monthly Money on 15 as you said.
Probably next week will be okay!

No! I don't need any extra money so far, the monthly money will be so enough. May be I will need it during monthend, in 30's.

It's nice to hear about that my brother Douglas & my in-law Jean will be back in June to join us in Cleveland.
I will be wishing them quiete a nice return!

Am also happy to hear that my Dad Mr.Jimmy has resumed to his work after Rainfall.

I ask almighty God to simplify his Job & make it enjoyable for him.

As of now I will stop there untill I come again tomorrow with something else to let you know!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment