Wednesday, May 25, 2011

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

Mon, May 23, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Hi Ma!

I hope you are all alright there! Thanks for understanding that am really in need of getting away from these Unkind people by going back to Malawi to establish a new life.

Meanwhile, I had to ask first Hilda at College about a Transfer, then she said that it will be difficult because the Colleges are the Same in terms of the Education Provider,(NCC EDUCATION).

This means that the College which is in Malawi is not owned by LEARNIT's owners. This will make it difficult for me to be given a Transfer that will indicate that I already paid a certain amount of my Fees as a Deposit.

Unless I go there & pay again for being another College. But it would be possible & easy if I had not paid a deposit already at Learnit.

Then in this case, I suggest that I should just continue to be here for this year only until I finish my Advanced Class.

But next year will be the year for me to leave for Malawi. Because we can not afford to lose the Money you have paid already for me as a Deposit at Learnit College. Anyway, I will go ahead with this Situation & am sure that God will ease it for me.

But all these according to my Suggestions. Then please, I need to hear your Suggestions too!!

What is your Take on what I have suggested?

I will be back in the morning to check your reply!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment