Thursday, May 5, 2011

I HAVE SENT AGAIN AN EMAIL I SENT YOU ON MONDAY!!

Wed, May 4, 2011 at 4:45 AM

Hi Ma!

I was quiete surprised to see that an email I sent you on Monday did not go to your E-mail Inbox.
Today I was coming to let you know about my Journey to Dar-es-salaam.

Then I found a Failure Notification in my Inbox that the E-mail I sent you on Monday did not go through.

Of course it's because I did not write your email address correctly. I wrote "HUTER" instead of "HUNTER".

Am still in Malawi because we failed to get the Money from Western Union yesterday, they told us that there was no enough Money on that day that they could have given us, then they asked us to remain patient up today. Can you Imagine!!

We laughed when we heared this, because How can a Big Bank like that one Lack of that amount of Money?

Thes is one of the Indications that the Economy of Malawi is too Dull comparing to Tanzania's.

The Malawi's Economy is almost Crippled!!
Apart from this, by in general, things are not going on well in Malawi. I mean both Economically & Politically.

There is absolutely No Good Governance!!

I never experinced this in Tanzania!

Then right now brother Hanif is there alone inorder to Minimise the Cost of Fair of going in Town to Collect that Money.

But am very sure that today evening I will be on my way to Dar-es-salaam.

Because they promised us that today the money will be given to us!!

The most important news is that " The more the days go forward, The more I get well".

I will write you again when I will arrive in Dar-es-salaam if God wishes, Hopefully on Friday!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment