Monday, May 9, 2011

THANK GOD AM IN DAR-ES-SALAAM!

Sun, May 8, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope all is well there for you & for every member of our Family!

Am so proud to let you know that almighty God blessed my Juorney, because as I am talking, am right here in Dar-es-salaam.
I arrived in Dar-es-salaam tonight around 9pm. While I arrived at home around 10pm.
That is why I failed to send you an e-mail just as soon as I arrived, because it was too late tonight.

Everything is alright in My Room & I have found everything inorder, just like the way I left it in the Room.

Yes, it's now high time for us to get intouch as oftenly as we used.

By the way, How is brother Douglas & my in-law Jean? I remember you told me that soon they will be back to our home Cleveland.
But I forgot the Month you told me that they will Come back from Australia.

Then, did they come back or they are still there?

Am still having a rest because of the long Journey I had from Malawi, tomorrow I will not go to the College, I will be at home washing my Clothes & other domestic duties. Hopefully on Tuesday I will go at college to see how far my Classmates have gone.

That's what I had for now, am hoping to be back tomorrow morning to check your reply.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment