Thursday, May 26, 2011

NICE TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE PLEASESD TO SEE MY PHOTOS!

date Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Hi Ma!

Am so glad to hear that you were so happy to see my Photos.

But you only told me about the Photos I were in Nike Shirt.

What about the other ones that I was in a Yellow Shirt while Swimming at a Pool? Did you see them?

Try to look for them again in my Photo's Album in case you did not see them.

Of course nowadays am better off, although not 100%. Because am stil feeling Pain here & there, Especially Headache.

But I can write & walk well.
But my Legs sometimes Pain also!
Then I take some Drugs Called 'INDOCID' that I was given by Brother HANIF when I was in Malawi.

Honestly, it's queite Strange Mum!

But am sure that God will Heal me at last.
I believe that I will achieve & get everything he planned for me when he created me.

When God says YES, Nobody can say NO!. Then it's a matter of being patient & ask God for everything.
Because Patience pays!

Do you remember the story I told you about the HOTEL which Despiced me before I went to Palm Beach Hotel?

I was patient at that Hotel & almighty God suddenly made me to be your Son as a payment for the suffering I faced.

Nobody can Dislocate my Future without God's Wish.
It's a part of life!

The good news is that am facing a change although instantly.
My condition is not at worse, am even having a nice sleep like am not Sick.
It's the pain that does not destroy my Sleep. I ride the Bus so well when going & coming back from College. But I have not yet resumed to the field of Football.

Some of my classmates adviced me to remain in January Batch, then am stacking to make a last decision because even if I remain in that Semmester, I will remain with 1 subject to do Exams which I missed.

It means I can remain & finish Exams in Septermber, but I will remain with 1 subject undone.

Then I will be expected to do Exams of that Subject in MARCH 2012.

If I restart as I said, it means my Class will end in MARCH 2012.

Then what is better?
I need your Suggestion.
I will follow your Suggestion.

To talk about the next payment, I suggest that you should not pay it now. Let's wait first for my Diploma's Results.

Because if you pay them now, they will not concentrate on finding my Results.

I will be back tomorrow morning to check your reply!

May God bless you always!

Am your son,
Bashir!

No comments:

Post a Comment