Monday, April 4, 2011

I GOT THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION!

Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:58 AM

Hi Ma!

Am so glad to let you know that I got the Western Union information yesterday & am expecting to get it today.

Of course I will be back to let you know when I get it.

The Weekend was Marvelous, because MANCHESTER UNITED Mercilessly thrushed WESTHAM UNITED by 4-2.

We were down by 2-0 in the entire first half.

But in the Second half we tried to correct all mistakes & came behind with a Demolition of 4 goals. WHAT A FLAWLESS VICTORY!!

No! I don't have TATOOLS & I don't think if I will have them in my life time because am Black.

They can not be seen unless I have a white Skin like Brother Douglas'.

I will be just like you Mum! I mean without Tatools. How do you think of that?

What about brother Christopher?
Does he have the Tatools?

I will be back in the evening to check your reply!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment