Tuesday, April 19, 2011

JUST A QUICK & A SHORT NOTE!

Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 9:53 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope you are all doing well there in Cleveland!

Am just proud to let you know that am now in Malawi althogh I have not yet reached in Blantyre.

Right now am in MZUZU, one of the cities of Malawi.

Am waiting to catch an Evening Bus to Blantyre, because if I catch it right now, it means I will arrive late tonight in Blantyre which is not good for my safety.

I need to reach there in the Morning around 6am.

But all in all, everything has been alright on my way from Tanzania.

Now it's around 4pm, then around 6pm I will be in the Bus to Blantyre, will call it 'BT' inshort.

I will let you know when I reach there & meet brother Hanif & my Dad also.


MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment