Friday, April 15, 2011

AM ON MY WAY TO HOME

Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:00 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope you are all fine there!

Am thankful to receive nice e-mail of yours while am on my way to Malawi.

It's a long Journey indeed, The Bus left at 6am, but now we have Traveled a Half Journey to reach at the Border.

Right now it's 2:45pm & we are expecting to reach at the Border around 6-7pm.
Then I will sleep there & leave for Blantyre in the Morning.

Finally, I need your Constant Prayers so that I should be fully fine just like I used to be.

But I know that God will Heal me, Let's just keep on praying constantly as usual.

I hope I will be back again to write you a Note when I reach at the Border between Malawi & Tanzania.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment