Monday, April 11, 2011

YES, EXACTLY!!

Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope you had a nice weekend!

I wish you a blessed working day today being Monday.

Yes I totally agree with you on how you have commented towards my Trip.

You really understood me well & that you didn't miss any of what I said.

Right now am on my way to college, perhaps to meet Hilda & ask her if she got a Package from Post Office. But hopefully she got it, if she failed to get it on Saturday, then am sure that she gonna get it today.

My Weekend was quiet Exciting, because MANCHESTER UNITED won 2-0 over FULHAM.

Continuing to keep our Title Hopes a Live & Energetic.

Let me leave you now in the safest Hands of almighty God in order to protect you with His Maximum Security.

I will be back in the evening to check your reply!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment