Thursday, April 14, 2011

I GOT THE MONEY SAFELY!

Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 2:05 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope everything is well there!

Am so proud to let you know that I got the Money safely Yesterday.

I also got the package from post office.
Am so pleased with it & am quiet satisfied with that prestigious gifts.

The T-shirts fit me well & they are exactly my sizes.

I like so much a CLEVELAND & CRICKET T-Shirts.
They are very beautiful & attractive!

The Trouser is also good & I like it too!

I hope it is what I will wear tomorrow alongside a Cleveland T-shirt.

Thanks so much for the FLASH DISK & I think it will play a prominent role towards the assignments at College.

Hilda is also happy with a Surprise you gave her, she is so happy & appreciative.

She was just smiling when reading a Note you wrote to her & when she was seeing the Giffs.

Meanwhile, tonight I will be at the Bus stand as to get a Momentum of my tomorrow's Journey if God wishes.

I will come with more about my journey later!

As for now, I say May almighty God be with you always.

Am Your Son,
Bashir!

No comments:

Post a Comment