Friday, April 22, 2011

HABARI GANI MUM?

Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope all is well there!

The problem of Internet Access is still not over here in Malawi, because my Phone's Internet Network has corrupted.
I don't know what has gone wrong with it.

That is why I have delayed to reply you as I promissed. Right now am at the Internet Cafe.

The problem of Malawi's Internet is that it's too Expensive & another problem is that am Far from Trading Center where Internet Cafes found. Then I want to go back to where I went on previous day to Set the Internet Settings in my Phone.
Then I hope you will be patient & forgive me if I miss some days without sending you emails.

I begun to take the Medicene given by my Dad yesterday & am very sure that I will soon bounce back in my normal Good Healthy.

Let's just continue with our constant prayers for me to be well as soon as possible.

My Dad & Hanif say Hie to you!

I hope I will soon write you an email again!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment