Sunday, April 10, 2011

HABARI GANI MUM?

Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 9:09 AM

Hi Ma!

First of all I would like to thank you for understanding that I should go home for Treatment. How is your weekend by the way?

Yes, I suggest that you should send the Money for my Room's Rent now so that I should be able to keep my belongings there.

But I will Not go to the Village where My Dad stays. My Dad will follow me with the Medicine & all Help.
That's what I agreed with my Dad.
I will Not need to go to the Village.

I will be there for 2 weeks only, if possible 1 & half weeks. I will be back by that time even if I will not be fully Fit by that time, because I will carry all the Medicine to Dar-es-salaam when Coming back.

But am sure that I will get a Big relief within a short period of time as my Dad said if God wishes.

In this case, it means I will remain in JANUARY SEMESTER at College, because 2 weeks is not too long. Am sure that I will manage to Catch up what I will miss in Class for 2 Weeks or for Less than 2 Weeks.

I think you can tell HILDA about it on Monday or Tuesday.

The Good news is that it seems the Package of Gifts you sent Me & Hilda is already at the Post Office in Dar-es-salaam.

Hilda told me yesterday that she got a Receipt of it & that on Monday she will go to pick a Package. That's good because I will have New Clothes to wear when going Home.

It's now 1 Hour to go before MANCHESTER UNITED play against FULHAM.

I don't have a lot to comment on that,
only I can say now is that:
"LET THEM BEAT US IF THEY CAN".

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment