Sunday, April 3, 2011

HABARI GANI MUM?

Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Hi Ma!

I hope all is well there!

Yes, you will need to send the Money for my room & monthly separately.

Of course it's good if you will send me money tomorrow on 2 April.

I always tell my Dad of Malawi about the House which will be bought in Blantyre this year if God wishes. He enjoys so much to hear about that.

Even brother HANIF also feels good & delighted to hear about such a Development.

Meanwhile, Hanif told me that he will be Seaarching for the better house from now onwards. I hope He will find even before December comes. Brother Hanif promised deal with Task for me while am Here in Dar-es-salaam.

Tomorrow is "Manchester United against Westham United''.

Then we are looking forward to keep safe our winning record.

Am so happy to hear that you, my Dad Mr.Jimmy, brother Douglas & in-law Jen also wished me to be there in Australia together with you all. Let's hope & Pray that if God wishes we will be together in such Exciting Occasions.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment