Wednesday, April 20, 2011

THANK GOD I ARRIVED SAFELY!

Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 8:50 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope you are all fine there in Cleveland!
Thank God we are alright here.

My Journey from MZUZU to here in BLANTYRE was so great.
I arrived in the Morning just as I wished.

I found brother HANIF & his Family Fine.
They are all happy to have my Presence as usual.

My Dad came yesterday from Village, he has brought me the Traditional Medicine.
Today I will begin to use them.
Let's ask God to empower it & Heal me for once & for all.

Meanwhile, so far Not so bad on my side.
Am having great Hopes that I will be completely fine soon, because there are some Reliefs I have been getting since my arrival.

Yesterday I went to a Nearby Clinic & I was given some Drugs of Pain Killing as I was waiting for my Dad's arrival.

The good news is that now we will be able to communicate almost daily just like in Dar-es-salaam, because my Mobile Phone is now able to Browse the Internet & Send e-mail.

I went in town to Set it through a Phone's network Provider Called AIRTEL.
Then it's Okay & I will be replying you as soon as you send me an e-mail.

But I forgot to answer you about whether you should tell HILDA about my Leaving or Not.
I suggest you should Not tell her anything, since I already came here.

When I will be back, it's when you will discuss with her about my Second payment.

Right now am Chartting with my Dad & my Younger Sister who came together with Dad from Village to Chart with Me. My Dad says I should give you his best regards.

Am showing him your Photo which is on Facebook.

By the way, How was your Birthday on 17 April?
Was there anything Special?
Did our Family Members Join your Celebration?

I really wished to join you, but I coud not able to access the Internet.
But all in all, I wished you a Glorious birthday from my Deep Down of my Heart.

Then I would like to hear from you that it was so Remarkable.

Brother Hanif is at work, he comes back around 6pm.
He will be happy to know that I have managed to send you an e-mail, because he was also worried about my Failure of sending you an e-mail.

I know that you were anxiously waiting to get my e-mail so that you should be able to know if I arrived safely. I hope now you have got a relief & you are so happy to read my e-mail again while am in Blantyre, Malawi.

I leave you now in the Safest Hands of almighty God to protect you by His Maximum Security.

I will be back in the evening to check your reply!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment