Saturday, January 29, 2011

HOW IS YOUR WEEKEND?

Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 4:32 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope your Weekend is great there in Cleveland!

Thank God am fine although am not very fine.
But I should thank him for leting me see the Sun today.

Right now am on my way from Mr.Iddi's brother, I slept there.
Because I had to meet a "WITCHDOCTOR".

Do you know a WITCH DOCTOR?
He is the one who deals with LOCAL MEDICINE Concerning WITCH CRAFT & so on.

I told him the way I feel, then he Commended me for Seeking Medical Help so Fast. Because Sickness like this should not be delayed to be Treated.

But he assured me of Well being. He said because there have been a lot of people going to him with the same problem, but GOD finally heal them through his Medicines.

But the Medicines he has given me, seem to be helpful. because it's not just one kind of Medicines, there are different kinds.

He has given me Some more Instructions to Follow, but I will rightly follow them.

But I will be fine Mum, God has always been with me, then why not now? I will be fine, don't worry.

Just Continue your Constant Prayers for me.

I will begin to use these medicines this evening.

But the Medicines almost costed me Tsh 20,000.

Yes, $100 will be enough for all what you mentioned.
The only next thing I need right now is the Money for the ADVANCE CLASS MATERIAL.

Today, MANCHESTER UNITED is up against SOUTHTHAMPTON.

Let them beat us if they Can!!

I will be back in the evening to check your reply!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment