Tuesday, February 1, 2011

THANK GOD I HAVE GOT A RELIEF!

Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 2:19 AM

Hi Ma!

How are you doing?

I thank almighty God because since I have been taking the Medicine I was given, I have been getting Reliefs & Hopes of getting Completely well soon.

My ARM is not in Pain anymore & I hope in 2-3 days I will be finally Fit just as usual.

The Pain was not just only my Arm, but in several parts of my Body. Like LEG, HEADACHE, CHEST.

Only that my ARM was in too Pain than the Other parts.

I was feeling Weak, I couldn't walk a too Short long Distance because I could feel like I would Fall Down. I was feeling Dizzy.

Then I was adviced to take more JUICE & WATER, they Suggested that it might be because of the Drugs I have been taking.
Because I really took more Drugs in these days that might even cause me Other problems.

But now am walking freely since I took more JUICE & WATER yesterday.

A Witchdoctor is a person who recognises the Sickness especially caused by Witchcraft.

He knows that through the Signs & Symptoms you tell him.
Because he has got experience of that.

But we actually don't regard him as Great as God, no! because he also seeks God's intervention when treating the Patient.
He relies on almighty God also.
He is nobody without God's Support.

I too proud to let you know that I got the Money Safely yesterday.
Now I will be busy buying the Advance Class Materials.

Just to remind you, our Adavance class begins tomorrow as planned.

Then am waiting for Your Great Prayers for me to begin Well more than I think.

I will be back in the evening to check your reply!

But forget not that on 15 February is my Birthday.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment