Thursday, February 17, 2011

I GOT THE MONEY SAFELY!

Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 12:18 PM

Hi Ma!

I have again come to let you know that I have nicely got the Money from Western Union.

I smiled when you said that you sent $160 instead of $150.

Yes it's true, I have received $160.

Then I said to myself that of course I will enjoy this extra $10, why not?

All in all, that was God's Plan.
He planned that this Month you will send me $160.

But I really thank you always for the prestigious support you are giving to me.

That's why I always ask almighty God to continue Blessing you & keeping you in good Healthy.

It interests me so much, because even at Learnit College, I look very equal to my Classmates who are from well doing families.

Because I don't look Poor & a Hungry person.

You give me enough Money to enjoy myself as Youngster at College.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment