Thursday, February 17, 2011

I HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY!

Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 4:29 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope you are doing well there in Cleveland.
All is well here, but we had some Bomb Blasts Threats yesterday night.

Several Bombs Blasted at a Certain Barracks of the Soldiers.
It was not an attack, they blasted themselves after the expired due to stay for a long time underground.

It has reported that some people Died & others seriously Injured.

It's a second time this to happen IN Dar-es-salaam, the first time it was last year at another place.

Thank God that am safe, Luckly am not nearby that Camp of the Soldiers.

My birthday was too great, I did what I had to do. I had fun with my friends of college& others.

I bought Snacks, Chicken Chips, Drinks & so on.

Edward was there as usual. But Stella failed due to the reasonable excuse.

But above all is that the remaining Money has managed me to buy a New TV SCREEN.

I did that in order for it to be remembered as Gift of Birthday from you.

I also did that in order to make you not to think about Sending me Money to buy a TV SCREEN as a replacement of the one I took to give my Father of Malawi.

Because I know that you would have decided to Rebuy me another one.
I bought it at Tsh,110,000.
I was Lucky to get it at a Cheap price like that because I had to Persuade & ask the Seller to reduce the amount for me.

Now my Room has bounced back to it's normal. It's full of entertainment.

a TV SCREEN, HOME THEATER & DVD PLAYER.
Waooo!!

I got an e-mail from Dad Mr.Jimmy, wishing me the best wishes of my birthday.

He also added to say that he was delighted to see the Photos I took from Malawi.

I also want to let you know that my AUNT who is on the Photo, is also HANIF's Mother.

She is my Father's Sister.
She is also a very first born in the Family.

My Father is a Fifth born.

My Late AUNT who was also ISHMAEL's Mother was a Sixth born.

The late father LEMAN who has just Died in September last year if you remember,
was a Seventh born.

Also my late father called RAJA was a Second born.

It was a family of 8 Children.

But now they have remained 5.
The same Mother & the Same Father.

My grandmother never married another Husband. My late Grandfather who was my Dad's father was a First & a Last Husband for her.

I will be back in the evening to check your reply!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment