Friday, February 4, 2011

I HAVE COMMENCED MY ADVANCE CLASS!

Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Hi Ma!

How are you doing today?

Am so proud to let you know that I begun my Advance Class yesterday as planned.

It's so great & am so happy to regroup with my Classmates.

Yesterday I attended the morning shift, but today I have attended evening Class because it's Hot & Sunny during the Day, which causes me Headache nowadays.

2-3 Weeks I will be attending the evening class just like I did today. But all in all, the Class is good & Interesting.

More importantly, Hilda also told me today that the Payment is done, she is only waiting to get a slip from the Bank & give me the Receipt.
I smiled when I hearded about that.

The very good news for you to Smile is that I can now write effectively & Actively. Because my ARM is now alright.

Yers, I thank almighty God that I sleep well despite the Sickness of my ARM & in some parts of my Body. I sleep well for sure!

But I used to face a challenge when my ARM was too much paining because the right Side is the Side I rely when sleeping, I use the right side.

It's too difficult for me to use the Left side when sleeping, because it gets tired so quickly.

Waoo! it's nice to hear that you always remembered about my Birthday. I though that you forgot about it.

It will be great to celebrate it as I did last year.

Let's just ask almigty God to make us reach that eventful date.

I will be back in the Morning to check your reply & tell you more about my Advance Class.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment