Thursday, February 24, 2011

IT'S NICE TO HEAR!

Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 5:44 AM

Hi Ma!

First of all, am so pleased to hear that the Terrible ICE STORM is now History.

I was so worried when I heared that it until let the Trees Down. Because I was afraid that if some of the Trees are too close to our House, they might Crash it.

Is our House far from Surrounding Trees?

Were you able to go to the Job?

But I really thank God for leting the Situation back to it's normal.

Am also happy to hear that our beloved CATS are now so happy.

What about when there was No Electricity,
Were you able to Cook?
How do you cook when there is no Electricity?

There are a lot of NIGERIAN MOVIES,
but I wonder if they can be found there.

Are you sure that you can find Nigerian Movies there?

Anyway, the following are one of the NIGERIAN TITLE MOVIES:

1-WORKING FOR LOVE
2- THE WORLD'S APART
3-MY LOVE
4-NEVER SAY GOODBYE
5-TRUE LOVE
6-LOVE STORY
7-HONEY
8-HEAVY RAIN
9-SOUND OF LOVE
10-SUPER LOVE
11-GUARDIAN ANGELS
12-NAOMI.

Look for these first, then if you don't get either one of them, you will let me know & send you another Movie Tittles.

But please, tell me how you will find them.

Yes, I need just a little Money so far, I want to buy Window Curtans, New 2 Sheet beds & excetra.
The Money should NOT be more than $60.

You can send it around 30 February.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment