Thursday, February 17, 2011

I HAVE GOT THE MONEY SAFELY!

Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 7:30 AM

Hi Ma!

Am proud to let you know that the Money has been picked so safely from Western Union.

Right now am in the process of buying my birthday things that will make the Day so special.

As usual, I have invited my friends like Edward, Stella & others to join my Celebration.
More details about it will come tomorrow after the event.

Now the problem of the Battery seems to be over, because tomorrow or next day am gonna Buy a Brand new Battery. Thanks so much for such a Lovely Spirit of yours.

Above all, the money you have just sent to me is so enough to use for my Birthday event.

It will be so enough to buy Snacks, Drinks & Food the way I want.

By the way, How is my Dad Mr.Jimmy? Did he get the e-mail I sent him when I just arrived from Malawi?

My best regards to him & please let him know about my Birthday.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment