Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HABARI NI NZURI SANA, MUM!

Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Hi Ma!

First of all, I will be much more delighted to know that you are all alright there in Cleveland.

Thank almighty God am fine & my Condition is not the same as it was few couple of days ago.

It's nice to hear that my Dad Mr.Jimmy had a nice come back from Florida to visit the Parents.
I hope he left all of them well there,
Just give him my best regards!

For sure yes, I will give your best regards to Stella & Edward, there is no problem with that.

My ARM did not face any problem when I washed my Clothes on Saturday, it was & still it's alright. Thank God now my ARM is alright.

Am to tell you that my Weekend was a Nightmare, because MANCHESTER UNITED accepted a Defeat to WOLVES by 2-1.
What a Blow!!

We got an early Lead, but after few Munites they equalised & finished us with a Second Goal at the end of the First half.
It ended like that, because the Second half was a Goalless.

But Lucky enough is that our Opponents & Title Contenders also Lost their Matches.
I mean CHELSEA & ARSENAL.

Then it means that the Log remains the Same because we all lost the Games.

We are still on top with 4 Points Clear over a second placed ARSENAL.

My just Started Advance Class is still going on well & I hope next week I will start going in the Morning.
I prefer Morning Class to Evening.

But I enjoy to be there as usual, Honestly!!

MUNGU AKUBARIKI SANA MAMA YANGU!!

Yours Son,
Bashir!

No comments:

Post a Comment