Sunday, February 20, 2011

HOW IS YOUR WEEKEND?

Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 10:09 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope you have a great weekend there in Cleveland.

Thank God Mine is great, right now I have just come back from Mr.Iddi's house to teach English his family.
I have now finally gone back to my normal time table of going to teach there on Saturday.

So sorry that you have had busy days at work nowdays. But I hope you enjoy yourself to be at work, because God simplifies it for you through my Prayers.

Nice to hear a little bit about a Story you mentioned that you would discuss with your friends. It sounds so interesting & I wish I were there together with you.

Each & everytime, when you tell me about how you spend the days, my heart says that if I were there, I would always be with you whereever you would go.

Just imagine spending the days & Times with you & our entire Family. It's a great thing to my life, really.

When you were at the Palm Beach Hotel, always wished you to be there for more than a week you Spent.
Because I was feeling on top of the world to have your Presence.

Today MANCHESTER UNITED will play against CRAWLEY TOWN.

We expect nothing but a TRIUMPH VICTORY.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment