Sunday, January 16, 2011

THANK GOD AM NOW FINALLY IN DAR-ES-SALAAM!

Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 12:13 AM

Hi Ma!

Am delighted to let you know that almighty God eased my Journey to Dar-es-salaam.

I arrived last night around 9pm.
But am to say Sorry because I didn't Fulfill the Promise of sending you an e-mail while I was on the way to Dar-es-salaam. The reason was the Same, Phone's Battery was too down.

But all in all, everyone is alright at home & they gave the very best regards to you & our family.
I will be talking about them later in the coming days.

Yes Mum, I have been praying all the best for my brother Douglas & in-law Jen for the Devastating Floods in Brisbane, Australia.

Infact, I knew it before you told me, because I watched it on TV the day just before the day you told me about that.

They showed Floods Pictures in Brisbane, then at first I asked to myself that is this not Brisbane where my brother Douglas stays?

then I thought & said to myself that I think Mum once told me that brother Douglas stays in Brisbane. But my answer was 50-50, because I was not 100% sure that it was true that it was really There or Not.

Then when you told me, it was just like a Confirmation & an answer to me for what I was thinking & asking to myself.

Then let's leave it in the almighty God's hands to keep them Safe until the end of their Year while in Brisbane, Australia.

I also thank God for keeping my Room safe, I have found everything just like the way I left.

I don't have any worries of missing anything in my Room. Just as I said that a person I left is so Faithful & Trustworthy.

The very next thing I want right now is to send you the Photos through Post Office as usual.

Am just waiting to get Money so that I should go to wash & produce them at the Photo Studio & finally send them to you Soon.

Please let my dear Dad Mr.Jimmy know that I have finally bounced back to Dar-es-salaam.

But I will personally say Hie to him later in the evening when I will be back to check your reply to this e-mail.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment