Tuesday, January 25, 2011

THE PHOTOS ARE ON THEIR WAY!

Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 4:35 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope all is alright there in Cleveland!

I would like to let you know that I sent the Photos Yesterday.
I hope you will get them within 3 Weeks.
Am very sure that you will like them also.

But I didn't include ISHMAEL'S Photo, because I forgot to produce it at the Photo Studios.

But I hope I will send it soon, because I still have it in a Camera.

Yesterday we had Orientation of Advance Class, but we didn't Officially begin Lessons.

They said that our classes will begin on 2 February 2011, because there is a Class which will be finishing this week.
Then we are waiting for them to finish.

But I would to ask you Mum, that you should Not Pay my Fees right now.
You should wait until I get Healed completely.

Because am still not feeling well,

For example, yesterday I wrote you a Short letter which I sent with the Photos. But I could not write a Long letter as I wished because my ARM is in Pain.
I can't even finish to write a Single Page.

Then if I attend the Class right now, I will not be Comfortable to write effectively.

Then I would like to ask you to wait for me to get fully fine. If I get fine before 2 February, then I will tell you to pay it for me.

Let's assume that you Pay & I don't get well soon. It's obvious that it will be a Blow, because I will be Unable to write well the Notes of the Lessons.

If I don't get fine Soon untill after 1 Month, then don't worry Mum, I will just Join another Advance SEMESTER in"APRIL 2011".

Right now I want to make sure that am Completely fine in my Body.

But if almighty God heals me within 2-3 Weeks, then I will join JANUARY SEMESTER as intentionally Planned.

Am sorry Mum, I know that you are too worried of this. But I think it's good for me to relax & take time to look after of myself before a Class.

It can't be good to begin a Class while I know that am not feeling well.
I should wait to be healed first.

I need to be in Class while am fully Fit as I used to be.

Please Mum, I need your Comments to what I have asked you.

I finished the Dose of the Drugs yesterday.
Then I told Mr.Iddi that am still not feeling well,
Then he said he will find for me the LOCAL MEDICINE.
But I know that I stil need to wait, because the Medicine might be in the Process to Function.
As you said that it takes a bit of time to be Healed.

I need your Comments & constant Prayers!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment