Thursday, January 27, 2011

JUST TO KEEP YOU UPDATED!!

Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 2:26 PM

Hi Ma!

Mr.Iddi & some of my friends have been giving me Suggestions to go & have a Test of Malaria.
They suggested that it might be Malaria, because Malaria comes differently.
Sometimes it attacks some parts of the Body.

Then I followed their Suggestions & went to the Clinic to have Malaria test.
Then I have been found MALARIA.

They have given me Drugs.

But I also told him about my ARM & LEG problem, then he said that I should try these Drugs, because it might be because of Malaria.

But tomorrow, I will also go to Mr.Iddi to have some Medicine.

That's what I just wanted to keep you updated so far.

I will be back tomorro morning to read your Comments.

May God Bless You Always!

Am Your Son,
Bashir!

No comments:

Post a Comment