Thursday, January 27, 2011

IT'S BETTER OFF TODAY!

Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Hi Ma!

It seems that almighty God is granting your Constant Prayers, because there is a change since yesterday. Especially yesterday, because I didn't feel any pain on my ARM or LEG. I was in a big Relief. But today again am feeling abit of Pain, but it's not like the way I was feeling in previous days, it's just here & there.
Sometimes it stops completely & it begins again.
But now it's just a very little pain.

It seems like the LOCAL MEDICINE I was given by Mr.Iddi on previous day is so helpful.
Because this change came soon after I took that Medicine. But unfortunately it was a too little Medicine. Then I asked him again to look for me extra Medicine. He said that he will do that by tomorrow or Sartuday.

I get much more Reliefs & Hopes when I hear your leliefing Words.

Yes, almighty God will Heal me no matter what, Because nothing & nobody is above Him at all.
and am very sure that all good things he planned for me will happen.
because I never Offended anyone to deserve this.

Of course we can not understand what is happening, but almighty God understands everything & he is Just.

Just keep on Praying Constantly, I will be soon alright. And if the Change will be going on like the way it is now, I can assure you that on 2 February I will Join a Class of Advance.

Meanwhile, I have just received an e-mail from brother Douglas. He just wanna greet me.

He said that he had Dreams of Me last night, He dremt that I sent him an e-mail, that's why he decided to say Hello to me.

A good news is that he & my in-law Jen are Safe from that devastating Floods.

He also told me that You & Dad will be visiting them Soon, is that True?

It's nice to hear Good Developments of His!!

I will reply to him soon!

I will be back in the morning to check your reply.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment