Sunday, January 23, 2011

THANKS FOR THE MEDICINE INFORMATION!

Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 1:57 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope you are doing well there in Cleveland!
I have not sent you an e-mail yesterday because of Electricity problem in Dar-es-salaam. My Phone had no Charge, so I had nowhere to go & charge it.

Now to talk about the information you gave about the Medicine I bought, I would like to Commend you because it's Exactly the same to what the Doctor at Clinic told me.

Of course yes, I totally agree with you that the process of Healing takes Time.

Unlike MALARIA, because once am Suffering from Malaria, I just take the Drugs & get Healed before Finishing the Dose of the Drugs.

Of course there are Changes, but not as I thought. But am getting a bit of relief now, the Condition is different from the way I was before taking the Drugs.

Even the Doctor, also said just as you said that a too long Journey Can Cause this Pain.

Then I would like to ask you according to your Experience:

Is it possible to only Feel Pain at one Side of the body? Not the Entire Body?
It should be the whole Body, Shouldn't it?

Because it's only a right Side of my Body that I feel Pain. But my left side is absolutely Fine.
That's what am Surprised!

Tomorrow Morning, I will be finishing the Drugs.
Then I will wait for 2-3 Days if there will be a Big Relief I expect.

But it's not like am too Serious, no! am not even Seem like a Sick person.
My ARM is working Properly & am very sure that I will be so active In Class tomorrow as the very first day of Advance.

I even played Football yesterday Morning as the Exercises to See if am Fit.

I played well & went out of the Fieled without a Problem.

And nobody Can reveal that am Sick, unless I tell them.

But there is Progress, because there is Time that I don't Feel Pain & then the Pain Comes again.

That's what is happening so far!
That's why I have got Hopes of getting completing well Soon.

Above all, MANCHESTER UNITED had a FLAWLESS VICTORY Yesterday.
We ruthlessly thrushed BIRMIGHAM CITY by 5-0.

Then I rejoiced & Jumped, until all the Pain of my Body washed away.

We are Comfortably Toping the League.

We describe ourselves as the Possessors of the Tittle Hopes!

WHAT A ''RESOUNDING'' VICTORY!!

How is life at CLEVELAND CAVALIERS after the Departure of King LEBRON JAMES?

Tomorrow at the Break time I will go to Post Office to Send you the Photos of my Dad & other relatives of Malawi.

Am in need of your Constant Prayers as usual.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment