Thursday, January 20, 2011

THANKS FOR THE ADDRESS!

Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 3:37 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope all is well there in cleveland.
As to my side, am fine but Not very fine.

Because my right ARM is feeling Uncomfortable.
It began with my Right Leg, just when I was on my way Back to Tanzania. But now at least a Leg is Okay.
But my ARM is still in Pain.
Especially at the Joint.

My ARM feels Weak,
When I was Washing my Clothes on Previous day, I just finished only 2 Shirts, my ARM got tired like I have been Washing throughout the day.

Then I went to the Clinic yesterday to ask what's wrong, then am told that it might be the Problem of Some NERVES [BLOOD NERVES] are not giving Blood the Way to Pass Smoothlly & Adequatelly on that Side am Feeling Pain.

Then am told to Buy some Drugs, I Bought them & am taking them. The Drugs will end on Sunday, it's when I will see if there will be any Changes.

Honestly, my ARM is Uncofortable & Abnormal.

But am Sure that I will be finally alright in the Holly Name of Almighty GOD.
So, I need your Constant Prayers so that coming on Monday, My ARM should Function again Effectivelly & Activelly, being the First day of Advanced Class.
But I will also Tell Mr.Iddi again for more Treatment. Of course I already told him, but he just told me to Buy some Drugs. Then am deciding to tell Him again, may be He come up with the Idea of LOCAL MEDICINE just like he did last time.

I read the e-mails you sent to Hilda on Previous day. Infact, I was happy to read a very Good plan of my Payments.

It's nice to have your Address again.
Hopefully tomorrow I will Send the Photos through the Post Office & I will let you know after I send them.

I met HILDA yesterday, actually she also told me that she got your e-mail & that she replied to it just as you Said.

I will be back again in the Evening to write some more Stories of Malawi just as I promissed.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment