Monday, January 17, 2011

I HAVE GOT THE MONEY SO SAFELY!

Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Hie Ma!

Am so proud to let you know that I have today Picked the Money Safely from Western Union.
I have also already Produced some of the Photos I took in Malawi. I would have posted through Post Office tomorrow, but it seems I lost your Post Office Box Address. Then please I need you to remind me so that I should post them to you on Wednesday this week.
I forgot where I kept that Address due to the Journey that I had to Malawi, because some of Documents were Displaced in My Room.

Tomorrow, I will go to meet Hilda at College & ask her if she got your e-mail. But in any case, on 24 January I will be starting my Advanced Class even before you send them my first payment of the Fees.

The same tomorrow, I will fill a Form so that to get a Momentum of the advanced Class.

Once again, I really thank you for sending me this Monthly Money to begin a new life after coming back from Home Malawi.

From Tomorrow I will be telling you about my Malawi's Expedition. I will have to tell you how was my Father's Reaction about Buying him a House in Blantyre & excetra. Also Brother Hanif Commented about it & I will tell you what he said.

Before I quit, let me say HELLO to my Dad Mr.Jimmy. Just let him know that I send him an e-mail to read.

Till tomorrow to Check if you will remind me your POST OFFICE BOX ADDRESS.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment