Monday, January 17, 2011

AM FINALLY BACK FROM MALAWI!

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:14:29 +0300

Hi Dad! ("Dad" is Nicole’s husband Jim)

How are you doing so far!

I will be so delighted to hear that you are feeling well & that everything is in Progress.

I would like to let you know that now am in Tanzania after staying in Malawi for a Month.

Thank God it was a Nice visit as it was a First time to meet my Father & relatives since a little Couple years ago.

I went & came back by a Bus because Malawi is not too far From Tanzania. They are just neighbouring Countries.
But it takes 2 days on the way from each country to another. Then I really got tired in the Bus until I felt uncofortable when I arrived.

I had to tell my Dad & relatives about all good things you do to me. But there were all Impressive & Appreciative.

They wish you & your family the best. They also ask God to Bless you abundantly as one way of expressing their Gratitudes.

Just after few days, I will send you some of the Photos of My Dad & Relatives I took from Malawi.

It was a Very Remarkable & Exciting Expedition!!

I now leave you in the safest hands of almighty God to protect you always by his Maximum Security.

I will be back Soon to have your reply!

This is your Son,
Bashir!

No comments:

Post a Comment