Friday, January 21, 2011

I AGREE WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE!

Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Hi Ma!

I totally agree with what you have just said that my Sickness Could be due to the Longest Journey of Malawi.
You are a third person to tell me about that.

The first one was Mr.Iddi & another one is a certain friend of Mine.

The Drugs I was told to Buy are:
DICLOFENAC, NEUROBIAN, CIPROBIA & DIOCIPRO & GEL VOLINI.

But I feel no Changes after taking these Drugs, then I will Follow your instructions of the USA Drugs you Mentioned.

Yes, it will be good if you send me an extra Money on 31 January just as you said, because Right now it's like I have began a New life since I was at Home.
Because I found nothing at Home, I mean the FOOD & other Domestic Stuffs.

Then the Budget is too Different from the way it has always been. Because am trying to put everything as it used to be.

Including the Drugs I have bought & few Exercise Note Books to begin using in my Advanced Class on Monday.
Then I hope it will be a good decision to have that extra Money on 31 January.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment