Tuesday, March 15, 2011

THANKS TO GOD FOR YOUR SAFEST ARRIVAL!

Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 1:57 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope you are still enjoying a nice Stay there in Australia.

Thank God am also doing well here!
After all, am so much relieved to hear that You & Dad arrived safely in AUSTRALIA.

Because I was anxiously waiting to hear such a good news of your nice Trip.

Oh! Australia is indeed too far!

You mean that the Journey is almost the same as from USA to Dar-es-salaam?

It was also great to read how is the Weather like there in Australia. Thanks for giving me such a little picture of the Weather.

But I hope it's not too hot like here in Dar-es-salaam, Is it?

What about Communication between you & Australians?
Is it easy? Do Australians mostly use English?

It's nice to hear that Brother Douglas & my in-law Jen warmly Welcomed you.

There is no doubt that they are very much impressed with your Presence.

Are they still going to the Job while you are there? or Are they on Leave?

Today could be a great day to us as MANCHESTER UNITED fans, because if we manage to beat LIVERPOOL, we will position ourselves at a Safest position.

Because our Title Race Contenders Called ARSENAL, Failed to Narrow the Gap against us by accepting a Goalless Draw from SUNDERLAND Yesterday.

It means our today's Victory, will distance us from them by 6 Points Clear on Top of the League.

That's what I had for you today!

Please don't forget to give my best Regards to brother Douglas & my in-law Jen, including my Dearest Dad Mr.Jimmy.

I will be back in the evening to check you response if you manage to access the Internet.

I once again wish you a Wonderful Satay!!

MAY GOD BLESS & BE WITH YOU AS USUAL!

AM YOUR SON,
THE ENTERTAINER!

No comments:

Post a Comment