Saturday, March 26, 2011

MAMBO NZURI, DEAR MUM!

Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Hi Ma!

Am so glad to hear that my Dad got new Jean Trousers for me.
I will be much more delighted to receive them.

Actually, today I told Hilda at college that on Sutarday you will be Emailing that package to us.

I told her about the Trousers & T-shirts, then she Laughed & said waoo hooo!!.
And she said that it shows how much you Love & care about me as your Son.

You did well to send me a Link that will help me to find your Australia's Photos in the Internet.

I have tried to download them through my Mobile Phone, but they couldn't be opened.

Then tomorrow I will go to the Internet Café & download them perhaps to see You & Dad while in Australia.

Yes, I will inform you if I will manage to see them or Not. But am confident & Sure that I will be Successful to download them.

You are always in my Heart too, each & every time I like to think about your Goodness to me & to my entire family of Malawi.

This encourages me to Pray for you always.
And also wish u a blessed Long Life.

I always Swear to say the Truth that I never seen or to hear about a Kind & Caring Person like you.
To me, this is a very first time to experience the most exciting Moment like this.

Sometimes I sit down & imagine how good you are, but I fail to Imagine of you.
I end up to Look in the Heaven & ask God to Bless you & our Family abundantly.

Even sometimes when am Upset or Worried of something, I get happiness & forget all the Upsets when I remember you.

You are my Long Lasting Hope!!

Thanks so much for the Prayers you pray for me & I would like you to do it Constantly as usual.

I will be back again in the Morning to see your reply!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

It's good to hear that you have now resumed to your normal nice Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment