Friday, March 18, 2011

THANK GOD YOU RETURNED SAFELY!

Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 5:40 AM

Hi Ma!

First of all, I would like to thank almighty God for your safest return from Australia.

It is something that we must thank God because the Journey was too long.

Actually, I was just smiling when reading your e-mail.
I was so much impressed with the way you highlighted about your Trip.

And I felt like I was there with you.
That is why I read it again & again.

It sounded so beautifully & attractivelly.
There is no doubt that my brother Douglas & my in-law Jen really enjoyed your stay.

Of course I will like the T-shirts, why not?
After all, I like T-shirts so much than those Shirts with too long Arms, I think you know them.

The way you described them, I think the Cricket one is so Fabulous of course, but I will like both of them so much.

It's graet because another one will give me a slight picture of Great Cities in the world.
In particular St.Kilda where you visited & bought it. But I would also like to ask you to include a 'TROUSER of JEANS' if possible.
If not possible, then no problem, untill next time.

If you think that the Package will be too heavy because of a Trouser, then you can Send only a Cricket t-shirt with a Trouser & leave another T-shirt.

I like a Jean Trouser so much. It's not like there is no Jean Trousers here, no! there are.
But I just want to have a JEAN Trouser which is all the way from USA.

The size of the Trouser should be "31".
If you don't find 31, then anyway, just get size "30".

I also need another 'FLASH DISK' to use for the Advance class assignments.

Yes, I have been watching on my TV a Devastating Earthquake & Tsunami in Japan.

The situation in Japan is very Shocking & Unimaginable.
I saw the strong water washing away the large Buildings & Cars in the city of 'SENDAI'.
Very stressing scenario!

Let's just ask almighty God to normalize the lives of all the Victims & wish those lost lives to Rest in Peace.

But we should Pray hard all the Times while asking almighty God to distance us from such kinds of 'Destructive Natural Disasters'.

Because it's only God who can prevent that from happening, because it's Natural.

That's why it's 'INEVITABLE'.

Before I quit, am proud to tell you that I got my monthly Money safely yesterday & everything is alrght so far.

I will be back again in the evening to check your reply.

MAY GOD BLESS & PROTECT YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment