Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I HOPE YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT HOME SAFELY!

Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 7:01 AM

Hi Ma!

I hope all is well there!

The reason of this e-mail is to ask if you & Dad arrived safely from Australia.

I would really like to hear about that, because that's what I want to hear now.
I have been anxiously waiting to hear about that since yesterday.

I have been wishing & praying for your safest return.

Then, I will be relieved if I hear that there is no any problem & that everything is alrght.

Right now am on my way back from College!
Everything is Okay & still am enjoying to be there as usual.

I will be back again in the evening to check your first e-mail since coming back from a Wonderful Trip of Australia.

MAY GOD BLESS & PROTECT YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment