Monday, March 28, 2011

THE PHOTOS ARE GREAT & FANTASTIC!

Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Hi Ma!

How is your weekend there?

Thank God mine is fine because your Photos made my day Glorious.

I saw them yesterday at the Internet Café, they are really a lot. I was just smiling when I was looking at those attractive pictures.

Untill some people who were there could ask why I was Smiling & what I was Smiling about.
Inshort, I could tell them that am just so Happy.

The way I saw the Photos, I just feel like I also once visited Australia. Because you took the Photos of the Main Historic Places of Australia.

I really wish I were there with you indeed!!

I was also much more impressed with brother Douglas & in-law Jen, they looked so Strong & Healthy.
They were just smiling just like you Mum.

I didn't know that brother Douglas has got 'TATOOLS' on his body.
I saw it in one of his Photos when he took off his T-shirt, but they are good & attractive, I admired them either.

I also liked your Photo which you took while having a Cup of Coffee. I like it so much!

I hope I will be going to the Internet Café during weekend to see your Photos again & again.

I was impressed with my Dad Mr.Jimmy, because he looked so relaxed like he was in CLEVELAND.
Untill he had to drive a Car at the Owner's Land!
That was so much Great & Fascinating Moment.

I also saw the Photos you took with us & with some people of Dar-es-salaam University, they are so good & they refreshed my Momories about our meeting in Dar-es-salaam.

Mum, I wolud like to remind you that the Time to Pay the Code of my Room am Renting is coming Close. Am suppose to repay at the end of 'MAY 2011.

If you remember very well, you will find that May will be 1 Year since I entered in this Room.

Because the Money for this Room you sent it in May 2010. Then I would like to remind you about that, in case you forgot about it.

We didn't have MANCHESTER UNITED Match this weekend, untill nexr weekend.

This weekend there were National Teams' Matches.
TANZANIA beat CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC by 2-1. Then all the Tanzanians were all happy yesterday.

MALAWI also had a Match against TOGO yesterday, but I don't know yet the Final results.

But I heared that before the end of the Match MALAWI were leading with 1 Goal.

Then I don't know the final results, I will later on ask brother HANIF from Blantyre to tell me How it ended.

Right now am in my Room, resting. Because it's Hot outside there. I had to wash my Clothes in the Morning. Later in the evening I will go to a little walk. Am waiting for the Sun to go a little bit down.

I hope you emailed the Package of the Gifts from Australia yesterday as you planned.

Am just waiting to hear from you if you sent it!

I will be back tonight to check your reply!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment