Tuesday, March 15, 2011

AM HAPPY TO SEE YOUR E-MAIL TOO!

Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Hi Ma!

I was so relieved when I read your e-mail about your exciting Stay in Australia.

I admired the Trip when I heared about the way you Spent it.

Of course I know that you always wish I were there with you.

where did you Swim?
Was it at the Swimming Pool or in the Lake/Ocean?

It seems there is a Wonderful Temperature there,
I can imagine it through the description of the weather you kept me updated.

It's good to hear that probably on Sunday you will be heading back to our beloved Home Cleveland.

Now our daily e-mail exchange will be back also.

But I hope you didn't forget to buy me a T-shirt & So on you promissed.

But the main & most important thing right now is that I ask almighty God to keep you Safely when returning back to Cleveland.
That's the Most important thing & I pray for your Safest Return.

That's what I had for you so far,
from now onwards I will be waiting to hear about your Arrival.

Then, am expecting to hear more details about Australia & about Brother Douglas & my in-law Jen.

I will be back in the Morning to check your first e-mail since arriving from Australia.

MAY GOD PROTECT YOU BY HIS MAXIMUM SECURITY!!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment